Anyone know the best lipstick for dry lips?

NicolesMommy

Asked by NicolesMommy at 1:43 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• mary kay puts out a "lip scrub" which you follow with a lip balm which worked when mine were dry.
    babybutastink

Answer by babybutastink at 11:43 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I don't know......but perhaps try a lip balm under your fave lipstick color to keep your lips moist.

My Mom always used vaseline.......even on her face in the winter months to protect it outside
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 1:45 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• victorias secret makes a really thick gloss called "brilliant lip shine" thats like a lipstick mixed with lip balm and put into a pen with a brush on it...you just click the end like a pen to get it to come into the brush and brush it on...the color lasts like a lipstick, but isnt drying...i love the color "steamy."
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 2:07 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I love this one! It is cheap and ALWAYS works overnight for me. I mean I can have to worst chapped lips and use this and they are nice and soft the next morning. And it only costs a buck! Woot Woot!

;lasjdf;lkajsdlk;jal;df;a Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:32 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I agree with all the responses to use lip balm. Also, DON'T use long-wearing lipsticks. Old-fashioned, need to reapply every couple of hours lipsticks won't dry out your lips.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:22 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I use lipgloss
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 19, 2010