guy question

I have a male friend that I have a strange relationship with. He is fun to flirt with. I used to think that maybe? But I realized that probably not. Like I said he is fun to flirt with. He has gotten into a habit of calling me Hon or sweetie. Took me awhile to not feel strange. Nut he threw me for a loop tonight. He called me "Sweetheart. I know he doesn't mean it like that (I think) but that was just weird. Should I just let it go? Am I over reacting? Help!.

dragonlady44

Asked by dragonlady44 at 1:46 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Well...sweetheart is just another variation of sweetie...I wouldn't freak out about it...
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:49 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• some guys are just like that. my ex use to call everyone sweetheart including customer service people on the phone. it was his way of saying ma'm...now if he started calling you wifey or something like that...
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 1:53 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yea that's what I thought. Its been awhile since a guy called me sweetheart. Always thought it was too intimate for causal. Forget that people don't think that way anymore.
    dragonlady44

Comment by dragonlady44 (original poster) at 1:59 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Some people are just like that. Is he southern? lol
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 6:32 AM on Sep. 19, 2010