Would you do it?

If a person (friend or family) has never helped you when you needed help, but now expects you to help them...would you do it?

thankful4itall

Asked by thankful4itall at 1:48 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• i would cuz i am not what others are i am who i am...you need to be better not be the same
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:50 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Depending on what is what I would probably help if I could.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:51 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Depends. If it was something small, like giving them a ride to the store, or loaning them $10, then no. If it was something like taking them to the hospital or something like that, then definitely. Giving them a place to live if they have no place to stay? Depends on the circumstances but there would definitely be stipulations.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:51 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• no.
    canta1980

Answer by canta1980 at 1:52 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I would it is still your family. Forgive and forget, life is like a roller coster you might need help again one day.
    ChoeBZB

Answer by ChoeBZB at 2:13 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• As long as it doesn't encroach upon me, my child/DH, my life and affect me in a negative way, I would probably help them. Maybe they need an example of what a good person does/would do. It might encourage them to be better the next time. At the same time, if you're pretty sure they will just take what you give and dismiss it as menial, then no, probably not.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 6:31 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Usually I do. Life is what we make it and if I want my children to learn kindness and charity, they need to learn from me. Also, maybe the person I'm helping will follow my example and will help me or other people in the future.
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 7:24 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I would if I could.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 7:47 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i would if they really needed it not like they want money or whatever to go party no but if they need help paying bills or something i would
    jacobmommy62106

Answer by jacobmommy62106 at 11:12 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• ITs not about keeping score to me. If someone needs hep, & I am able to, I will do it.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 11:35 AM on Sep. 19, 2010