this is to all you momma who smoked before they got pregnant and qiut when you found out you were pregnant

did u start back up after you had your baby??

Jandr082908

Asked by Jandr082908 at 2:04 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Health

• yes i did...i wish i did not but after having my kids a few months later i started again...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 2:06 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I did start again. I've tried to quit at least 5 times now but I always end up falling off the wagon and buying a pack.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:08 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I did... If you can avoid it, then I would..
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 4:06 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes but it was 8 years later.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:36 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I did, I wish I didn't. I'm trying to quit now. Any tips? It was easy to quit when pregnant for the baby, but now I'm having a hard time.
    jjk45xox

Answer by jjk45xox at 7:49 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• No, I didn't. I didn't want my daughter to smell that, and I will never allow her near a smelly smoker.
    SlightlyPerfect

Answer by SlightlyPerfect at 8:25 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• unfortunately yes. It was a while later but I did. I ended up quiting 2 times again but started back both times..sigh. Chantix has been sucessful in helping me quit (when i'm not pregnant of course) and I'll stay smoke free several month. But if something very stressful happens, it's not so helpful in keeping me quit lol. I just haven't been able to find what works for me in keeping me off them yet.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 9:13 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• no,,, i always hated it but just was hooked but when i got preggos,,, it tasted bad...not knowing that i was at the time.. so never went back
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 1:48 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• thanks everyone for your help! i tryed soooooo hard not to start back up but it was hard and i caved!!
    Jandr082908

Comment by Jandr082908 (original poster) at 5:08 PM on Sep. 19, 2010