abuse...

it makes me sick to hear how some men can treat there wife like dirt. as a mother to daughters i try so hard to make my girls strong and never let anything or anyone bring them down especually once they are older from a man a man that takes vowels to then brake them...oh hell no
my girls are little but i know that they will be strong and if they not they will always have this mama here to take care of them...

iNk-FrEaK

Asked by iNk-FrEaK at 2:17 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• I really hate it when I hear about women being abused. But they have to realize that they are strong enough to leave, and strong enough to fight back, well not literally fight but figuratively anyway. And once they realize that, they can get out and start holding their heads up high again.

I am teaching my son not to hit a girl. It's never ok. And I am teaching my daughter to stand up for herself, don't back down.
    QueenMomma2023

Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 9:41 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• It's sad to hear about women being abused by men. No woman should have to go through that. I wish more women did not fall into the trap of believing they can fix that man, or that they're not worthy of better. It takes strength and courage to leave an abusive relationship.

SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:10 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i HATE that soooooo bad . as Gandhy said once : Nobody can hurt me without my permission ... i wish if all girls and ladies can be strong
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 2:55 AM on Sep. 19, 2010