Diet and Exercise Routine

What has been the most helpful to you in your weight loss journey?

Mine has been my Wii Fit Plus and drinking a LOT of water.

_Tam_

Asked by _Tam_ at 2:24 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Eliminating junk food out of most of my diet (I indulge once in awhile) not drinking soda or other drinks w/ tons of calories and finding exercise that I LOVE.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 9:48 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• eating healthy and exercise. ..exercise bike and resistance training

I wish i had wii fit but it went when money got tight so back to doing it all the hard way.
    Smiley001

Answer by Smiley001 at 3:13 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• What exercises do you do on the Wii Fit Plus? I have it, too, but I wasn't feeling anything after doing some of the exercises.
    I love to do cardio. Yesterday I ran and ran lol. It was my daughters birthday party at the theater, cake and popcorn. I am sure I gained a pound yesterday despite all the cardio exercises, lunges and squats I did.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 11:03 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Drinking water!!
    candcsmom2008

Answer by candcsmom2008 at 1:51 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• @PoisonousBlade - Before I lost the Wii remotes, I did yoga and strength training right off the bat. I did those for 20-30 minutes. From there, I did some of the games. I did the snowball fight, the ski jump, kung fu, cycling, riding the mo-ped thing (where you run over the balloons). I would change it up every day. Every night I worked (five nights a week), I would come home and get on my Wii Fit Plus. We've moved out of state recently and we forgot the Wii remotes; I haven't touched it in months. :( I would change it up between cardio and strength training. The Plus version has an awesome setup where you choose what you want to work on and it choose the exercises you do.

I really miss mine. I noticed a difference in how I felt overall. I was on the Wii Fit Plus more than eating right. I know that if I were to factor in eating healthier, I'd have lost weight faster.
    _Tam_

Comment by _Tam_ (original poster) at 1:27 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Thanks. I don't remember seeing the kung fu, I will pop in the disc in the morning and check it out. I love the snowball fight, that is fun. I'm not doing any yoga lmao, that's a bit too difficult for me.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 12:19 AM on Sep. 20, 2010