Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Am I having a misscarriage?? plz help me TMI

I shouldve started my period next thursday but i started today, Im having cramps just like a period, but when i went to change my tampon... I felt sumthing hit my leg, i wiped it with a paper towel..and it looks like a kidney bean. I thought it was just a blood clot but its not falling apart like one.. its harder but kind of mushy. What is it??

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

Answers (8)
  • i dunno a baby wouldnt be that big yet though

    Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:59 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

  • you better go and see doctor

    Answer by caramelH at 3:01 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

  • I have had a mis. you do loose big clots. You can loose what feels like a rubber substance. You would be bleeding very heavy. If you are or think you may be having one go to the er. Anything that you are passing put in a bag and bring with you. They then will be able to tell.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

  • When I had my miscarriage I was only 4 weeks and I had lots of brown discharge and clots and what looked like tissue and lots of cramps. If you are preg. then your hcg levels can still register a positive on a preg test wait a week and take a test.

    Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 3:08 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

  • With a miscarriage you lose clots and uterus lining, that could be what you passed. I have passed some nasty huge pieces of tissue during my miscarriages. Either way if you are bleeding hard or abnormally for your monthly you should see doctor.

    Answer by Liansmommie at 3:58 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

  • You could have a chemical pregnancy they are very common and be experience a miscarriage

    Answer by conweis at 4:31 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

  • My baby was only that large when I lost it at 12 weeks. If you were expecting your period anyway this week I would think you would not be far enough long for a baby to be that large. All of my m/c were lots of very large clots for a few days and then passing the baby. But you should see a dr just in case.

    Answer by lasombrs at 12:41 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

  • go to the hospital with it

    Answer by twimommy at 6:02 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.