Am I having a misscarriage?? plz help me TMI

I shouldve started my period next thursday but i started today, Im having cramps just like a period, but when i went to change my tampon... I felt sumthing hit my leg, i wiped it with a paper towel..and it looks like a kidney bean. I thought it was just a blood clot but its not falling apart like one.. its harder but kind of mushy. What is it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i dunno a baby wouldnt be that big yet though
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 2:59 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• you better go and see doctor
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:01 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I have had a mis. you do loose big clots. You can loose what feels like a rubber substance. You would be bleeding very heavy. If you are or think you may be having one go to the er. Anything that you are passing put in a bag and bring with you. They then will be able to tell.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• When I had my miscarriage I was only 4 weeks and I had lots of brown discharge and clots and what looked like tissue and lots of cramps. If you are preg. then your hcg levels can still register a positive on a preg test wait a week and take a test.
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 3:08 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• With a miscarriage you lose clots and uterus lining, that could be what you passed. I have passed some nasty huge pieces of tissue during my miscarriages. Either way if you are bleeding hard or abnormally for your monthly you should see doctor.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:58 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• You could have a chemical pregnancy they are very common and be experience a miscarriage
    conweis

Answer by conweis at 4:31 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• My baby was only that large when I lost it at 12 weeks. If you were expecting your period anyway this week I would think you would not be far enough long for a baby to be that large. All of my m/c were lots of very large clots for a few days and then passing the baby. But you should see a dr just in case.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 12:41 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• go to the hospital with it
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 6:02 PM on Sep. 20, 2010