How am I hurting his feelings

I have to hide my identity when I do these questions LOL! (I am reframing my question) My friend that I got pregnant by saids I hurt his feelings. Anything I say upsets him. The tiniest thing will hurt his feelings. I am acting the way I have always acted and trying to keep this as normal as I can and yet he is getting upset. I am suppose to go on vacation which goes by where he lives and offer to drop by for a few hours so we can talk this out f2f and he said he was too busy. That hurt my feelings (but I didnt tell him that and he couldnt have known cause it was through txt), but I as soon as I said OK thats fine, he gets mad. I thought I was suppose to be the emotional one. So how am I hurting his feelings?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe it's not what you are saying but HOW you are saying it....?
    Ameliamomo2

Answer by Ameliamomo2 at 3:52 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Maybe he wants more than a friendship.. like the way he is acting about you saying okay thats fine about not stopping by... That would be like something a boyfriend would do if he wanted to see you but didn't want to look clinging.. Idk.. I guess best advice is to talk to him about it.
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 4:05 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Those that text each other to talk about such important things like, "we're having a baby and where do we go from here." Its a wonder you were able to get together to even do it. LOL Sorry, I just don't understand how texting as managed to take over conversation. You can't get any emotions out of a phone text. Wait, I take that back. You can get some emotions, just not the ones you're looking for. More relationships have ended over texts because both parties misunderstood each other and never talked in person about it. If they had, they'd have seen with their eyes and heard with their ears they weren't being rejected after all. Hence forth the problem your boyfriend is probably witnessing. Maybe its time you had a real phone conversation. Get a phone card if you can't call long distances. Or ask a friend who has unlimited phone time so you can get this worked out before your baby arrives. pray'n 4 Best!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:18 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Without knowing what was said I can't say. Maybe he is having sympathy pregnancy hormonal fluxuations for you.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:20 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Sounds like he's really immature and a bit of a game player. Does he even know you're pregnant? Maybe he's trying to get you to drop him so he doesn't have to be responsible for a child. If he doesn't want to, you need to be prepared for the heartbreak...yours and your child's.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 6:26 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• How old is this guy? Does he know you are pregnant. Sounds like you might not live very close together so by all means stop in on him while out his way and do some face to face talking with him. No matter how far away he lives he still has an obligation to help raise this child.Don't worry about hurting his feelings worry about yourself and your baby.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 6:48 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• He's really not all that into you, he wanted a "friend with benefits" which is what you were until you popped up pregnant. Now, he wants to piss you off so you'll go away and he won't have to grow up and deal with the consequences of his actions.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:14 AM on Sep. 19, 2010