i think my daughter might have hurt her arm somehow.... need some input kay?

So i was in the bathroom my dd was laying down and she gets up and walks over to me crying hard and holding her right arm. i pick her up and ask my niece (shes spending the night) if she pinched her or something lol. she said no. i asked her if brooke (my dd) fell she said no. the bed is about 2 ft off the ground not high really. and my dd def knows how to get in and out of bed and she wasnt sleeping when she was in it.

anyway.. this was about 1 1/2 hours ago. since then i ve been laying in bed with her to make sure shes okay. i tried looking at her arm for maybe a bug bite or a rash or something but i see nothing i softly touch her shoulder and work my way down her arm to see if she tenses up and right around her forearm area (wrist forearm and elbow) she starts squrming and whining and crying.

she will doze off to sleep and wake up whining and grabbing her arm. she hasnt moved her arm for literally 1 1/2 hours.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:12 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• CONTD....which is weird she hasnt moved for that long being a 19 mo old little toddler.

input please? also i think i noticed around her wrist area it looks a little puffy but at the same time she is chunky so i tcould just be her fat lol.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 4:13 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• It could be out of joint. Is she able to move the arm up and down and move it normally. Does she reach for things as usual?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:27 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I would see how she is this morning. Don't ask her about it. Just watch her. If she mentions it or you can teell she is favoring that arm take her into the ER.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 6:35 AM on Sep. 19, 2010