Bump me if your in love!

Shout it from the roof top. Tell me who your are in love with and what was the last thing they did that made you say to yourself I'm so lucky.

whoreallycares

Asked by whoreallycares at 4:33 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i'am
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 5:03 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I've been in love for thirty years with my wonderful husband. What's the last thing he did? Let me win at playing dice while making me dinner when he has an injured foot! Would you believe he still opens the car door for me? Cuddles and holds my hand while we sleep. Gets up b4 I do so I can have fresh hot coffee because he knows I love it. Oh, and today he found a Winnie the Poo comforter at the Thrift Store for me because I love Poo. Yea, he's a keeper. We're still on our honeymoon! I mean, no one has ever said, "Hey, the honeymoon is suppose to be over..." LOL I'm happy you're in love too! You can keep it fresh by prayer, laughter, suprises, showing mercy (there's nothing he's doing that you haven't done some time in your life or may do in the future) Use words of encouragement, leave the past in the past (anything b4 yesterday is a dead horse) Spoil them! If they get mad, they may be hurt'n. Find out why.Be involved
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 6:08 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i am :)
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 5:09 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes ma'am I am in love with my wonderful husband<3 The very last thing he did that made me think I was lucky was yesterday he brought me food home from his work and it was such a surprise. To think about me while he was working just made me soo happy. He is my everything.
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 7:38 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• 4097887Holding_Hands.jpg holding hands!!! image by trhaure

Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:05 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• in love

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:22 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I'm very much in love with my hubby. We've been together 15 years (married for 11 of those). He reminds me why I love him almost every day, by just being himself. He was not my type when we met, but he was exactly what I needed.
    MamaDee2003

Answer by MamaDee2003 at 11:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• In complete love with Dane Andre Leung. My soon to be husband && father of my baby girl <3
    JazziesMom2010

Answer by JazziesMom2010 at 12:21 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• i am!
    mauricellaf

Answer by mauricellaf at 11:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I'm in love!!!!!!!!!!!

He made dinner for us, then helped me clean up, and then helped me start the chili for tomorrow. What a great husband =)
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 11:44 PM on Sep. 19, 2010