NO one...answerd so i am posting here who do i turn these people into? adult content

I was on craigslist i called because they lost a dog, we go for car rides
she calls me back and says ...
we have some pups i'm like well i don't have a lot of money she comes back saying oh we give them away free all the time...well...she wouldn't let me look the husband came out nasty and like he ate his dinner for months on his shirt, and the poor Chihuahua pup was very sweet and tiny...he said he had his shots. she said no...he was covered in fleas i got him home and there were over 50 ...and i am like OMG and then lil sores from where they were biting him..i put some Vaseline and some Neo on him on him and gave him flea dips but omg i am so pissed off at these people.....i want to call the police but who is open on sunday ?? no one?
I know there address they said to me he was born the 19th and then to my husband the 29th...
and his ears i guess the mom was biting no it was him itching it
he is so happy now i saved him

LexsiesMommy

Asked by LexsiesMommy at 5:08 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Pets

• there is nothing you can do except take care of the pup
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 5:15 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I do not understand, what is your question?
    innulik2000

Answer by innulik2000 at 5:17 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• well i want to turn them in..they have more puppies there,

no animal should live like he was..

who do i contact

i am saving him he loves it here...
    and they said he wasn't potty trained he is so
    he cries to go out..they were just lazy as hell
    LexsiesMommy

Comment by LexsiesMommy (original poster) at 5:18 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i dont know who to call to turn them in or who is open on the weekends!
    LexsiesMommy

• If there are fifty puppies in the house call the police, they are open on Sundays. You might have to call the humane society tomorrow but for today I'd call the police in the area where the people live.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:14 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Call your local chapter of the ASPCA or a local pet rescue and tell them. They likely work with the division of the police department that handles cases of animal cruelty, the local health department, or other rescue agencies.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:08 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• the animal control folks of your local police department
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 7:29 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• If you live in a large city there should be an ASPCA, if not, call your local police department- if there were 50 it's probably a puppy mill, and your local ordinances probably limit the number of animals on a property without a breeder permit. Make sure you get that puppy to a vet- he could have many more health problems than you know from inbreeding, tight cages, the fleas. The ASPCA and the police are both open on Sundays! This IS a police issue!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 7:45 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Call your local SPCA and they will tell you what to do. Most SPCAs have a rescue arm. Or..... If you live in a big city (or the dog came from a big city area) then you can call the cops and they very well could have an animal cruelty task force.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:55 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I think she meant over 50 fleas on the puppy. I would still call the police or animal control..one of those should be able to do something.
    Brandi2206

Answer by Brandi2206 at 8:06 AM on Sep. 19, 2010