The scandal of pedophile priests is communication Vatican to test adult content

What abou this ''Christian Comunity'' why don't you open that kind of subject ? only what i see is ''Muslim debate'' ... it touch me cause i'm muslim and you ignoring the good part of this religion ... there is some ppl who interpret the religion the way that they like to be and this is unfortunatly bad , what you unfortunantlysee is media and not real . wht would be my opingon if i see the heart of Christians '' priest'' ge envolve to pedophile scandel all around the world ?
I respect that Religion ''Christian'' cause my religion said that we have to respect all religion .

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 5:22 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Religious Debate

• The media and the world always emphasize the bad part of certain religions, the good parts rarely make it in the news. There will always be a bad and a good side to any man made religion but you can't go wrong if your relationship with God is up close and personal.

Answer by older at 12:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• You really should post this in the Current Issues and Hot Topics group :-) I saw you mentioned it and it inspired me to make a post to prove a point about the crap people post.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 5:41 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I see a lot of posts about Muslims, but I have seen posts about Catholics too especially in groups, there is a post about the pope right now in a religious debate group I am in.

Sparrow4

Answer by Sparrow4 at 7:24 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• While it is wrong on so many levels. The percentage of Priests that molest teen boys is the 1-2 % range, while the percentage of of youth leaders, Ministers and teachers is  higher gets much less if any news time. That is hypocrisy.

oldermomof5

Answer by oldermomof5 at 10:24 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• thank you OneToughMami , i tryed i dont how how to do it :s
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 6:13 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• For once I agree with Older on this one.

News is mostly about looking for bad.. Its not often I see something good! People thrive on evil rather than good and that is backwords!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:12 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I don't know why Muslims don't stick up for themselves more. All that is portrayed about them is bad and its sad....I even know that the average Muslim are peaceful people that just want topractice thier religion in peace.
    Chaotic_Rayne

Answer by Chaotic_Rayne at 11:48 PM on Sep. 19, 2010