How can I get my 6 year old son to stay in his own bed at night?

nathansmom32004

Asked by nathansmom32004 at 8:36 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• tie him down? LOL my son travels during the night a lot and sometimes i find him asleep on his floor. i dont stress it. is he coming to your bed? and you dont want that ? you will have to just be consistant in putting him back in his own bed.
    BlacksheepSati

Answer by BlacksheepSati at 8:38 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• try putting a fan in his room. sometimes kids don't like the silence at night. it can be creepy and they hear all the noises that the house makes and stuff. put that fan in there and he won't hear anything but white noise. and i'd turn it on high and point it away from him when it's cold. just a suggestion! good luck
    pmg1030

Answer by pmg1030 at 8:49 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Leave the door open, if he is afraid to sleep alone. If he has a stuffed animal or something he loves, let him have that for bed time
    soccerfanatic14

Answer by soccerfanatic14 at 11:10 PM on Sep. 19, 2010