Where can I find reviews of all the baby products

I went to the registry yesterday and overwhelmed by all the baby stuff and don't know which one is good and which is not. Anyone can help? Thank you in advance

Amy2079

Asked by Amy2079 at 8:50 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I always to to Amazon and read their reviews as well as babys r us!
    IASTUDENT

Answer by IASTUDENT at 8:57 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I agree, go to amazon.com and read reviews. Maybe if you post a question here for the items you want, people here can give you reviews too. Like the best stroller, car seat, pack & play, baby monitor etc. Or how many blankets, sleepers, etc that you need. Also BabiesRUs has a place on their website that recommends what you need for your registry. You could also ask a question about things you don't need, like a diaper pail. By the way, I highly recommend the Babysense Infant Movement Monitor. It comes with sensor pads that go under the babies mattress and monitors their breathing. If God forbid the baby stops breathing, an alarm goes off. I used it for 3 years and it is great to have if they get sick too. I was able to sleep peacefully at night with it and it works too. That is the #1 thing I registered for and I buy it for my best friends for their showers too.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:05 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• google baby product reviews and you will have lots of options :)
    bby_sebastian

Answer by bby_sebastian at 4:07 PM on Sep. 19, 2010