The pumpkins are coming? Any near you yet?

I'm beginning to see some pumpkins in the stores now. Not a whole lot but it's the beginning. I usually wait till the last minute to get one but I might keep my eyes out for a couple this year. How about you?

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 9:03 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Yes! My Son & I planted seeds in the spring and we have two big pumpkins growing! They haven't turned orange yet but they are on their way!! My son is so excited, he checks them everyday!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:08 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I haven't looked yet but I'm going to have to start looking for it! Thanks for the heads up.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 9:07 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• They aren't in the stores around me yet..probably by the 1st of October
    Sassy762

Answer by Sassy762 at 9:28 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yep they are all over in my garden we have several huge ones that have been orange for a long time now just waiting for them to come off the vines. I have seen some in the stores also
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:00 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• We go to a pumpking farm, I don't pay attention to whether or not stores have them. I'm hoping to go get some pie pumpkins this week to make my own pumpkin puree since there isn't any in stores!
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 1:40 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yep I saw some at the store today! The ones we planted won't be ready for 4 more weeks!
    science_spot

Answer by science_spot at 9:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2010