Will you be making breakfast or eating it out this morning? Or you don't eat breakfast?

Unless you go to a fast food place like McDonald's eating breakfast out can be costly. I am planning to make cinnamon raisin pancakes or scrambled eggs, bacon and toast this morning. It's definitely a whole lot cheaper and I can cook it up in under an hour. How about you?

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 9:12 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• If the family gets up before noon, ha ha, they will have breakfast at home this morning. We are going to a festival so we have to save a little money somewhere. Probably pancakes and eggs this morning.

Answer by Carol936 at 10:10 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• We went to McDonald's for breakfast yesterday and it wasn't necessarily cheap ($15 for three of us). It was a special treat for my kids as they've been wanting to do breakfast for some time. This is not an every weekend thing for us.

This morning, they requested biscuits and gravy and scrambled eggs with cheese and sausage, so that's what I'm home! And will be much cheaper!

Answer by motherofpearls at 9:17 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I'm not cooking breakfast today

Answer by Sassy762 at 9:28 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I'm making waffles.

Answer by mama10johnsons at 9:50 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• My husband cooked breakfast today.

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:52 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• We traveled to Santa Barbara yesterday for a Co function, and spent the night, so we will be eating our mid- day meal out.

Answer by Sisteract at 12:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• We never eat breakfast out. I baked 3 kinds of muffins yesterday so we had something quick before church this morning (which we ended up not going to).

Answer by 4time-mom at 1:39 PM on Sep. 19, 2010