I need to get rid of my dog!!

I need to get rid of my dog squirt. He poops on the floor all the time and I just dont have the time to spend with him cause i have two kids and we live in an apartment so he cant go outside and run around and stuff. I need to know does anyone live around mount pleasant michigan that would like a dog. He is a boxer lab mix and he is really really good with children cause i have a 4 month old and a 20 month old and he is really good with them.

kaylie_08

Asked by kaylie_08 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Pets

• I dont hate my dog. I love my dog like crazy i just dont have time for him. I want him to go to a really good home that has the time for him. Like has a yard where he can run and maybe even another dog that he can play with you know i just dont want to give him away to anyone.
    kaylie_08

Answer by kaylie_08 at 8:08 AM on Oct. 21, 2008

• Sorry, I don't live around your area but now I know why you call him "Squirt!". :O)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 10:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Darn, Southerncharmes, I was gonna say the same thing! lol!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:00 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• LOL Sorry!
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:07 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• AAWW that so sad. I could never get rid of my dog's. I know your not me but I have a 6 mth old, 4 yr old, 3 bird's, a fish and 4 dog's (chihuahua, rat terrior and 2 hotdog's cause I can't remember the specific breed, oh and my husband,lol,just kidding) You can train him, there's thing's that you can do. I got all the dog's as pup's and taught them by using a cage. I would lock them up at night as soon as they turned 2 mth's and take them out real early in the morning. As pup's they would sometime's have accident's inside the cage but know that there older I have them loose. There are hardly anymore accident's. I now it's hard and hopefully you'll find someone who will take care of him well. GOODLUCK.
    2precious2

Answer by 2precious2 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• WELL YOU CAN TRY TO TRAIN HIM IVE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY PUPPIES YOU NEED TO TAKE HIM OUT 3X A DAY AS SOON AS THEY WAKE UP AROUND MID AFTERNOON AT BEFORE HE GOES TO BED !!! HE WILL LEARN THE SCHEDULE ! I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE GET RID OF THERE PETS WOULD YOU GET RID OF YOUR CHILD ? MY PETS ARE LIKE MY KIDS ! IF YOU DO GET RID OF IT GO ON CRAIGS LIST IN YOUR AREA CLICK ON PETS POST HIM ON THERE WITH A PICTURE AND CHARGE LIKE A $100.OO REHOMING FEE MOST PETS GO FAST ON THERE ! IF YOU DO GET RID OF HIM THEN PLEASE DON'T GET ANOTHER PET FOR A LONG TIME !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:04 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• But see i dont have the time for him at all.
    kaylie_08

Answer by kaylie_08 at 10:54 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• im with you I hate my dog but my so wont let me get rid of him
    proudmommy0601

Answer by proudmommy0601 at 12:30 AM on Oct. 20, 2008

• Call the Michigan humane society or the aspca. They have them in your area. Local shelters will help you too and try no kill shelters. Put an add in the local paper or ck with your kids school. There is help for your dog, just have to find it! Good luck and God speed.

doglovergranny

Answer by doglovergranny at 4:12 PM on Oct. 20, 2008

• A pet is for life... it's like a marriage, for better and for worse... poops on the floor, clean it up... something that petty is a GREAT reason to "get rid of" your dog... sheesh.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 12:23 PM on Oct. 21, 2008