Ok so here's the deal.....

My period is supposed to be here the 27th....in which i have not missed yet....I have had a headache for 3 days now, like so bad that nothing is getting rid of it, i've taken migraine meds, tension headache meds, advil, nothing is helping..at all...i've laid in the bath-tub warm but not to hot....my boobs feel horrible, like i want to cry when i give my DH a hug because of the pressure on them, i haven't pooped in like 4 days, the first day after ovulation i had a slight amount of discharge, i can no longer sleep on my tummy, i have gas like no other, and sometimes get pains in my stomach....i am almost positive it is still to early to test, so is there anything else it could be other than being pregnant!?!?!?! Please again, if you are going to be rude don't even answer the question. Thanks

brice08

Asked by brice08 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Even if you ovulated way early in your cycle it would be WAY TOO SOON to have any symptoms. I am due to start my period on the 28th, so a day after you. I know for me, I'm only on day 19 of my cycle and even if I had ovulated and concieved early in my cycle, like on day 8 it would still be too soon for any symptoms. So, I'm going to assume that it would be similar for you, assuming your cycles are regular and about 28 days long. If your cycles are much longer then I suppose there is a possibility. What day of your cycle is today? Most people don't have symptoms until at least two weeks of gestation, maybe even three or four weeks of gestation (which puts the mother around 4-6 weeks prego). I wouldn't think about it much until you officially miss AF. I know how wanting a baby so badly can play tricks on your mind. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Sorry I don't know if you are pregnant or not. But for that headache, something that might help is peppermint essential oil. Put several drops on a cotton ball and rub it all over your forehead and neck. It'll make your headache go away or at the very least make it less painful.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:06 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• go eat some oatmeal everyday or take some fiber powder
    Anonymous