I have a silly queation.....

I sometimes forget if i have taken my folic acid supplement. will it hurt if i accidentally double up in one day? to much of a good thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i wouldnt double it up i am sure it wouldnt hurt the baby but just one day of missing it wont mess with the baby either.
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 11:13 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• theres folic acid is so many foods that if your eating healthy your probably get a good amount anyways
    Nora1

Answer by Nora1 at 11:27 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• also, foods like strawberries are high in folic acid. also any GM cereals are recommended to woman in child-bearing years becauce they all have added folic acid.
    Nora1

Answer by Nora1 at 11:30 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I think it can be bad i would reccomend putting your prenatals by your toothbrush as a reminder or something like that or write in lipstick on ur bathroom mirror take prenatals then put an x on the calendar when you do i had the same problem pregnant brains suck lol
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I wouldn't double take it, if you are unsure it's probably best that you don't take it. I always take mine right after I eat supper.
    MamaslilAngels2

Answer by MamaslilAngels2 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• NEVER EVER double up on meds or vitamins of any kind. Just wait until your next dose and take the one dose only. Forgetting once in a while is fine doubling up is not.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:39 PM on Oct. 19, 2008