Ugh, anyone else wanted to sleep in today, but your kids woke you up extra early?

twinmama2five

Asked by twinmama2five at 10:08 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• Yes,Mine DS got up at 5am and that is after my 3month old just went back to sleep.Time to sleep walk through my day
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:19 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• LOL. He always wakes up earlier that me.
    rylymama

Answer by rylymama at 10:13 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• No, that distinction went to the darling cats who decided to have a cat fight at our feet. Nothing says good morning like growl, hiss, HISS. Luckily, we were able to go back to sleep.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:18 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Lol. I wanted to sleep in but when I left for work at 5 am this morning my 5 month old was still snoozing! I talked to my hubby at around 9 am and he said they slept until 8 and were now playing in the living room floor. Lucky them!
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 11:36 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• yep.. but not as bad as usual. sometimes if they wake up and i need extra seep i let them come in my room and sit on my bed and watch tv while i get an extra 30.. luckily im a light sleeper so i feel when they get off the bed so most the time i just rest my eyes for the 30 instead of actual sleep. i guess im a bad mom for sleeping when y kids are up..lol..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:41 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• i'm never awake before my kids and sometimes they get up even earlier than normal which always sucks
    mshodges87

Answer by mshodges87 at 3:37 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes, especially when it is to a blow out diaper....for the 4th day in a row!
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 5:18 PM on Sep. 19, 2010