Where would you have a 1 year old birthday party at?And who do you invite?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• we had ours at home. We just invited friends and family.

Way I see it, he's one. He's not going to remember if you get a moonwalk, or a clown, or if you do a huge elaborate party that costs you a fortune. Might as well make it fun for you, lol. You're the one who's going to remember the party, not your one-year-old.
    p3rdone

Answer by p3rdone at 11:19 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• We're going to have a big party at our house and invite mostly family members and close friends.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:30 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• We just had a small get together at our church..in our fellowship hall. Family and close friends we had 10-15 people there tops. I agree with the mom above. 1st birthdays are mostly for the (parents) so, go as big as you want while you can..the older they get the more they are going to want/need and the more people..So go as big/small as you want for the 1st
    Anonymous

• Please! sing through the Happy Birthday song before The Birthday a few times other wise your one year old has a bunch of big people yellin at him or her and it may make them cry it can be very scary for them, try clappin with the song Gentle, if you have other little ones coming make sure you have small gifts for them to open at the same time your child gets theres or they'll try opening them for him or her, Good luck
    itmomnotmeaw

Answer by itmomnotmeaw at 11:55 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• i never really did anything for my daughters first birthday..just family..we had a special dinner and cake..but..its not like she really knew what was goin on, or would remember it anyways..so..that was my thought!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:08 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• At home, when there 1 they don't enjoy so much stimulation from a big b-day party.
    2precious2

Answer by 2precious2 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• This first birthday is for the family and close friends of the family. Do it at home, or at his grandparents house. This is a special family moment. Take lots of pics!!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 1:02 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• THE 1 ST B-DAY I HAD HERS AT HOME WITH FRIENDS /FAMILY I WOULDN'T OVER DO IT !!! BUT IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY I WOULD GO TO CHUCKIE CHEESE AND INVITE A SMALL AMOUNT OF CHILDREN !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• at home and i invited kids that where 1 and a lil older than her. if she goes to daycare you can invite kids that are in her class and most 1 year old party are usally parties for the adults
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 11:00 AM on Oct. 19, 2008