Who is your favorite political commentator and why?

Do your political beliefs match up with them? Does their opinion sway yours? Or do you just find them entertaining?

I like Laura Ingraham. While my political beliefs don't match up with hers completely, I like her sarcasm. Sometimes I feel that she is a bit unfair in her assessment of 'the other side', but I do find her entertaining. Her opinions wouldn't sway my vote though.

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 10:15 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Juan Williams and Brit Hume give great analyst, imo
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:18 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Not really a fan of commentators...unless they are comedians. I like political humor, I hate being told what to think by people who leave out 1/2 the story. That is on either side of the spectrum.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 2:04 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Ann Coulter. She is hilarious when she is telling how stupid libs are.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Man, tnmomofive, we get down votes for just stating who we like to listen to. Must have been the correct choice then.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:49 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Sean Hannity's radio show. He gets so passionate and then stumbles over his words because he gets to excited. I enjoy his perspective on the issues.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:18 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I generally steer clear of talking heads...and all of the pomp and circumstance...as I prefer to read.

That said, George Will consistently matches my political leanings! He gives criticism and praise where it is due REGARDLESS of the party said politician is associated with. He is truly the last of his kind!! :o)

This is a good overview of who he is for those unfamiliar with him. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Will

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:04 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Bill Maher can really get to the fundamental point of an issue in the way other political commentators can't.. So can Michael Moore..
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 5:53 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yeah Jesse..Hannity makes the libs rabid lol..I would think Levin would rile them up more so :shrug:..It's hilarious how Levin always starts off calm and then gets all siked up and angry..and back down to calm.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:24 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Bill Maher,yes,yes,entertaining also

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:18 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• George Stephanopoulis and Bill Maher
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:25 AM on Sep. 19, 2010