How often do you have your comforters cleaned

My daughter has a micro suede comforter that has only been dry cleaned 1 in 8 mnths. But all the other comforters at least every season.

Carol936

Asked by Carol936 at 10:28 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I wash mine every month.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 10:29 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I just toss it in the wash when I do the sheets...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:30 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Ours aren't micro suede, but I try to do them every other time I do the sheets. And I try to do the sheets about once a week. Doesn't always happen that way, but I try! So basically, every couple weeks.
    Megs5384

Answer by Megs5384 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I take our comforter into the laundry mat they have bigger washers then me a couple times a year
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:06 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I'm the only one that has a comforter. The kids just have fleece blankets. When we lived with my dad I did mine once in awhile because I didn't want to mess up his washer. Now I use a laundromat so I only wash it when I have the extra money. Probably a few times a year or when I can see it's dirty.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I don't buy comforters that have to be dry cleaned. I wash my own at least once a month or once every 2 weeks.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 4:02 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• our comforter usually stays folded at the end of the bed except in the winter time- I only wash it regularly in the winter when it gets used
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 8:59 AM on Sep. 20, 2010