Ipod touch or Iphone

Iphone I don't think has good reception in my area, but I do love my Ipod Touch and all the apps!

Carol936

Asked by Carol936 at 10:35 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• I don't care for all those apps on phones so it would not matter to me. I would pick which ever one got the best reception in the area I am mainly in.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:37 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Same here I have the Ipod Touch and love it since I can do Skype while in WiFi. I don't use my cell often anyways. I can't wait to get the latest model since it has a camera and built in microphone so I would not have to wear the earphones to Skype. LOL
    rylymama

Answer by rylymama at 10:38 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I love my iPhone!! But then again I have good reception.
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 11:22 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• touch lol
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 12:09 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I have an ipod touch. might have gotten an iphone but i have had sprint for years and love the reception and service i get. So I got an EVO and LOVE that too lol has all the same apps an iphone can get..plus some cool extra features! lol
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 4:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2010