YOU'RE ALL WRONG!

IF ITS NO HUNTING ITS FISHING, OR DOING THINGS FOR HIS PARENTS. IT MIGHT BE A WAY FOR HIM TO GET AWAY BUT I NEVER GET TO DO THAT BECAUSE I HAVE 2 KIDS TO TAKE CARE OF AND NITHER ONE OF THEM HARDLEY TAKE NAPS (MY 2 YEAR OLD NEVER DOSE) I CAN'T GRAD MY IPOD AND RUN AND HIDE (BECAUSE 1 I DON'T HAVE ONE, AND 2 I NEVER GET TIME FOR MY SELF) AND IT TAKES MONEY THAT I DON'T HAVE BECAUSE HE WON'T LET ME WORK, AND ONLY GIVES ME 20 DOLLARS (SOMETIMES). THAT HARDLEY GETS ENOUGH GAS TO DRIVE TO THE SUPERMARKET WITCH IS AN HOUR AND A HALF AWAY. HE IS HARDLEY EVER HOME IF HE AINT IN THE WOODS OR WORK HE AT HIS PARENTS. WHY SHOULD HE GET TIME 4 HIS SELF WHEN I NEVER GET TIME TO MY SELF? I DON'T EVEN TAKE A BATH OR PISS WITHOUT A KID WITH ME!

annamiller06

Asked by annamiller06 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• if you are the one that wrote "17 HOURS" then i totally agree with you. if my husband was gone that long he would have his stuff outside waiting on him. good luck and i say i would not waste my time on a guy like that you are worth more than that and he doesn't respect you and your kids enough to call and see how you are doing or give you some time for yourself. if you ever want to chat just instant message me on yahoo im my screen name is jayden120507
    jaydensmom1205

Answer by jaydensmom1205 at 11:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• It is so important to take time for yourself. You need to talk to your husband about this. It is unhealthy not to do this. Maybe have him take the kids to see grandma and grandpa for a couple hours so you can take time for you!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• i agree that you need time to yourself but if you have a 2 year old they dont need to be hawked over 24 hrs a day. i would let mine play in her room as long as she wanted and making sure i listened for her to make sure she was ok, thats when i would take time to myself. plus if you put the kids down and hour before u go to bed u can also get alone time to your self..2 kids is better than like 10 kids
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 11:26 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• We all need time to ourselves as mom's....hell...as just human beings we need that "peaceful" moment. Don't let ANYONE tell you that all your doing is "boo hooing", your not. You have a very valid issue that you need to resolve. I would have to make a decision whether or not I would be willing to live this way. Your already living like a single mom so why not be one? Sorry, your dealing with this.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:27 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• OMG! That is horrible. He is controllong your life way too much. I probably would have left after the first couple of times he left me at home like that. That is not a life. You are in isolation...I don't even know what to say but I am so sorry things are that lonely for you.
    Anonymous

• You really need to talk to your husband about how you are feeling. See my other answer from your prev question.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 11:28 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• do you have any friends or relatives that watch your kids even for a few hours so you can relax in a bath or take a nap?? if theres money for him to hunt and fish a have a life, then theres money for you too, tell him that. and if you dont feel like you can say that to him, then you might think of leaving for a while. you need alone time too, it'll make you an even better mom and your kids will grow up happier.
    Nora1

Answer by Nora1 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• why did you have kids with a man that treats you like this? there isn't a whole lot of options here still on what you can do. first i would not wait for my 2 yr old to dose. i lay her down and she will go to sleep eventually. it sounds harsh to let the baby cry but you need a break and the baby needs a nap. also if he is going hunting he has to tell you. thats when you ask for money and the night before you make sure he leaves you with something. i don't know what you expect us to do for you. we can't handle your controlling husband. talking isn't working then maybe your only option is to leave or suck it up and keep getting help from his stupid parents. you need parenting skills.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Let the man hunt its only a few weeks outta the damn year!! And dont ask for opinions if your going to tell everyone they are wrong!! And just tell him if he is gonna hunt he's gonna leave you money or enough food for your kids!! end of story!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:05 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• He doesn't let you work?? Girl get out, put the kid's in school (there's a program I think it's called CDS that offer's free child care) and get a JOB!! Staying home with the kid's ain't easy, you need to be you and especially have your independence. He's no better than you are, be yourself..for you and ypur kiddo's..
    2precious2

Answer by 2precious2 at 12:27 AM on Oct. 19, 2008