Joke anyone?

Daily Joke ~ A police pulled a man over and said...

A police pulled a man over and said "sir did you know that you are going 20 miles over the speed limit?" and the man answers, "No officer i did not." and his wife says, "yes you did I've been telling you that for the last 20 minutes." and the man yells "Shut up!" and the officer says, "Well did you know that your liscense plate is expired?" and the man answers "no officer i did not."

And the wife says "yes you did I've been telling you for three months to get it updated!" and the husband yells "Be Quite! or i'll tape it shut!" and the officer says "ma'm does he always talk to you like this?" and the wife answers "no only when he's drinking.

ambr2006

Asked by ambr2006 at 10:49 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• What does a GAY horse eat? "Hay"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• hahaha I love it ! I can so picture Archie Bunker and Edith in that scenario !!!!
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 1:04 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• LOL
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 1:33 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• LOL! That was great!!
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 1:31 AM on Sep. 25, 2010