Who does most of the home repairs in your household?

I am finding that I am the handy gal of our family. Who is the handy person in your house?

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 10:59 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• woot woot woot girl power lol I do most of them but my hubby does all the heavy lifting.... or so he thinks lol when he is at work sometimes I rearrange the house... he doesn't like it but when I get the gumption to change something I want it done when I want it to and I do it lol
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Usually me if we can't get the landlord to hire a professional.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:00 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Both me and my hubby do it together.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:02 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I usually do most of it, if there is something that is too much I'll ask hubby for help.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 11:08 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• We live in an apartment for now but on the bright side if something needs fixed I just call maintnance. :) Home repairs to come though!!! Can't wait.
    giovannismom19

Answer by giovannismom19 at 11:10 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• who ever we hire.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 11:14 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• My Dad, honestly. My dad was a phone/electric repair guy for upteen years, he also has grand experience in computers, and learned an uncounted amount of knowledge from his dad/Granddad who were both contractors/builders. They built a few cottages around the Gary, Indiana area. So when it comes to something more then changing a lightbulb we call on him. My husband would like to be, but there's a lot he still has to learn. He knows something things, so if he thinks he can handle it he'll attempt. But generally we give my dad first crack at it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:17 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• LOL I call maintenece as well. Luckily nothing around here is in too bad of shape though.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 11:18 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• im with ya.. i do everything..even got a pink tool kit.. im the painter, plumber, contractor, floor installer, dry wall fixer, repairman the only thing i dont mess with is electrical, thats my hubby
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:33 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• My husband does most of the reapirs but I can do some also
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:07 PM on Sep. 19, 2010