Whats left to do?

We live in a rural area on a private nongated road off a two lane highway. There are about 15 houses on our road the smallest property is 5 acres. There are two registered sex offenders within 3 miles of us both live at the end of our road.. one is not a threat it's a charge from being with his underage girl friend. The other is a brand new offendered who moved in with his parents in a house that is off the high way and down from the entrance to our road by one property and a small orange grove. Now we ALL know about these two guys but the new neighbor keeps letting her 8 yr old and 4 year old walk up and down the private road unattended. I've mentioned to her about the two sex offenders but it never fails her kids end up at my front gate. Did I mention all the houses are back off the road and no one really has clear views of the road. Should I mention the risk to the mom again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• Maybe she does not see them as a threat to her children.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• If you told her before, then I wouldn't do it again. But, I would definitely contact your police department and make a report of these children that are so young being unattended walking down this road. For one it would let them know the children aren't being supervised and it would also let them know of the potential danger for these children with the sex offender. I wouldn't want to bring it to the attention of this offender there are vulnerable children at his disposal either.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 11:06 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Lifes a dance I totally agree with you!
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 11:08 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I agree with Lifes-a-dance.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:14 AM on Sep. 19, 2010