What makes you a good mom?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 11:10 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• am I?

I try and I keep trying and I try some more..... but I guess I wont REALLY know if I did a good enough job until my children are parents.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 11:11 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• The fact that I am ALWAYS open and honest with my children. I don't shelter them from life and I allow them to grow in to their own selves rather than trying to force what I think they should be on to them.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:13 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I always put my DD's needs before my pwn. I make sure that she knows that she is loved every chance I get. I help her grow in to a person that I am proud of, that she wil be proud of.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 11:23 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I do ANYTHING to ensure my daughter's safety and well being, without considering my own needs and feelings. She comes first, always. As she gets older, I hope that my decision to expose her to other cultures, religions, etc. proves to be a good one and helps her find out who she is and who she wants to be.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:47 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I think that in order to be a good mom that you always keep your child's best interests at heart and be honest with them. but I won't know if this works until they are grown and have children of their own
    mshodges87

Answer by mshodges87 at 3:25 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• That is a good question. I guess my kids should answer that one! I guess the thing that makes me a good mom is the fact that I love my kids and feel like they are a blessing in my life, so I want to do right by them and let them know that they are important to me. And I pray for them and for me to be a better mom.
    minasmama6

Answer by minasmama6 at 6:02 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• the fact that no matter what i am always 100% there for my kids and i do anything for my kids...school, doctors, partys, you name it my kids have me by there side...i am MAMA LION...lol

iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 2:08 AM on Sep. 22, 2010