29 weeks pregnant...

I ran from a bee today and now I am having horrible ripping pain & pressure!! I don't know if I should be worried (there is no bleeding or anything)....The baby has been down there for weeks and they said with this being my 3rd that is normal but I 'm a little afraid my running hurt him (since he is so low) or could've torn my muscles or something? um any advice would be nice? BTW It is impossible to start preterm labor like this right?

IamATeenMom307

Asked by IamATeenMom307 at 11:11 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you are concerned I would either call my doctor or go to the hospital to be checked out. Better safe than sorry. And if everything turns out ok then it will put your mind at ease and you wont be worried anymore.
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 11:19 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Truth to be told. Its probably normal. I know if I am on my feet for a long time or have to chase my 2 year old I feel a lot of pain and pressure i am now 31 weekks pregnant. If I were you I would put my feet up for a few hours and rest and see how you feel then. Most of the time the only way for the pain to go away for me is to get a good nights rest! Hope you feel better soon and congrats on the new baby!
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 12:41 PM on Sep. 19, 2010