How do i download the newest version of the cafemom toolbar?

My computer keeps telling me that there is a new version of the cafemom toolbar and there is a button that i can click on that says to download and it doesn't do anything.

EmilysMomma06

Asked by EmilysMomma06 at 11:23 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I didn't know there was a "version" you could download. Hmmm.......I'm no help! lol Sorry.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:31 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• hey hon, there were some scammers on here b4, they were men pretending to be moms and starting trouble. ive not seen that either, so i would contact the cafemom team. under ANSWERS . smooches ttyl, Lee
    knlacres

Answer by knlacres at 8:36 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Hi EmilysMomma06,

We'd like to help you with this issue. Please use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page and describe the problem you are having so we can look into it further.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:04 AM on Nov. 1, 2008