should i be worried about porn that i found on dh computer? adult content

should i worrie about porn that i found on my husbands computer? im 13 weeks prego with baby#2 and we arent having sex like at all is been like 2-3 weeks. and i dont know what to do. im a little worried that he is cheating on me he works with all girls as a house keeper. am i over thinking things.

jacobmommy62106

Asked by jacobmommy62106 at 11:17 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Just talk with the man and ask him what's up and tell him what you need from him.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:58 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Well, IF he's cheating, it's not with the computer - they don't usually come with holes that big... So, I don't see a point in worrying about the porn. Now, the housekeeper thing, I dunno... But I wouldn't worry about the Porn... If anything I encourage my DH to watch it... Maybe you should watch it together and then you won't feel so cheated...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:20 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• If you ain't gettin' any, he shouldn't be gettin' any from 'Rosy Palms'.
    He should be happy you still even want to have sex.
    Trust me, my husband was like this too.
    I got mine after I told him, that just because I was pregnant didn't mean I didn't want sex.
    Just because he works with women, doesn't mean he's cheating.
    The reason for the porn could be he might not know how you feel about having sex now that you're pregnant.
    Ask him.
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 11:22 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• If you have good reason to think that he is becoming emotionally attached to one of his co-workers then that is something you need to TALK to him about. Porn on the computer? I mean if I had the choice between my man cheating and just taking care of his own needs manually I think the choice would be obvious. With that being said, sometimes guys do get a little freaked out about having sex with their women while pregnant. But even still you need to TALK to him about it.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 11:28 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• If my man had porn in the computer then yes I would be concerned as he has never done anything like that before it depends on if it's ok in your marraige or not it's not in mine. The housekeeper thing I would worry about and your man is being a housekeeper kind of strange to me but whatever. Did this start after he he bacame a housekeeper? Maybe he has a thing for one f the ladies there & is taking care of it via porn who knows
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:39 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• yes the porn came after he got the job as the housekeeper. and he says he dosnet look at it. but i have walked into the bathroom think he wasnt home and saw him looking at it. then my computer wasnt working went to typ in something a redtube came up free porn
    jacobmommy62106

Comment by jacobmommy62106 (original poster) at 11:42 AM on Sep. 19, 2010