I am interested in....

what you do to your coffee to make it your own.
I love coffee and I am getting to used to my coffee and want to do something different.
(I drink it black)
If you do not drink coffee then please don't tell me. I really don't care if you don't. I don't mean for that to sound as rude as it reads either.

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• personally i add some drops of water-rose or orange blossom,or a little of cacao pouder on top of my cup, or vanilla , u can as well add one peace of ur favorit chocolate , or some pouder nuts with coffee while preparing it ( just a bit )

enjoy ;)
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:58 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I get the Vanilla Creamer and then add a touch of cinnamon to it. Yum.
    Mrs.Halloween

Answer by Mrs.Halloween at 11:23 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• milk and sweetener. I'm not too exotic. LOL.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:27 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I like Sweet Italian Cream non-dairy creamer or almond milk. In the winter, I'll buy the peppermint flavored creamer.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 12:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• add some cream and vanilla
    babymom596

Answer by babymom596 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I use Coffeemate creamer - Italian Sweet Cream, Peppermint Mocha (it's not seasonal anymore!), French Vanilla, Vanilla Caramel, or whatever looks good when I'm buying more. Liquid form only. No extra sugar or milk or anything.

I normally don't like International Delight brand, but a friend recommended the Skinny Caramel Macchiato flavor - that's pretty good. My favorite grocery store just finally started stocking more of their flavors so I'm going to try a couple other ones soon.
    4time-mom

Answer by 4time-mom at 1:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I drink coffee only when I am at work, we have a Keurig there and we have at least 20 different kinds of coffee and flavors.
    Lately I have been stuck on the chocolate donut flavor and I use 6 creams and 3 heaping teaspoons of sugar. :)
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 6:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I used to use soy milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and honey with a touch of sugar in the raw.. mmmmmm now that I think about it!
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I love to add french vanilla or carmel, the creamers in the fridge section of the store always put out holiday flavors this time of year. Pumpkin spice, gingerbread, cinnamon apple and candy cane. Yumm,,,
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:44 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• mmm my son decided that my coffee needed some ear wax...... and ink..... yummo

(he put a q-tip in it and a pen lol!
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 3:29 PM on Sep. 19, 2010