Why am I so tired?

I'm always tired. But the last 2 days I have been so tired I can barely stay awake. Any ideas as to why or at maybe how to regain some energy?

fairyinabubble

Asked by fairyinabubble at 11:25 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Health

• Try to get aleast 5hrs sleep, add more fiber, fruits and veggies, nuts to your diet, do some walking.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 6:37 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Review the past few weeks. What has been going on in your life? Getting less rest? Are you taking a multivitamin? How is your iron level? Stress a factor? Sadness? Burning the candle at both ends? I think you might want to assess what you're doing, who is around you ( some folks can REALLY be a drain sometimes, and it might be affecting you). If you think it may be medical, talk to your doctor. If emotional speak with someone you trust, or even write it out. I hope you feel better soon.
    69humblepie

Answer by 69humblepie at 12:06 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• There are a number of things that can make you feel that way, anemia is one, stress, depression, obviously not getting enough sleep. Make sure that you are getting the rest you need, plenty of water,
    Sarasmoonflower

Answer by Sarasmoonflower at 8:30 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• Have you been sleeping and getting enough rest? I have been like that because of me not working. I am a stay at home mom for two years and the only thing that i do is clean, cook, wash clothes, etc. and thats it then i watch tv. But since i started going to church and going to bed early i get up early and drink my water bottle with the tea green with ginseng. i learn now that it's what ever you eat and how much you eat is what is making you tired. but you do need a lot of rest for the body to function the right way.
    SCRAGIRL31

Answer by SCRAGIRL31 at 11:31 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Well from a psychotic point of view... it may be depression.
    agriffinmom4

Answer by agriffinmom4 at 11:33 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Caffine can be the cause of it of having alot per day or close to your bed time. Could be your pillow, mattress. and also agree with mekarevell.. those could also help.
    Airforce3mom

Answer by Airforce3mom at 8:24 AM on Sep. 20, 2010