OH my poor baby....

His rash on his face was going away but now it seems that it is spreading. It was only on his cheeks and now I have discovered that it is on his back by his neck. He has an appointment on the 30th for his 8 week check up.....
The rash is circular blotches on his face and spreads out into little red bumps. On his back it it like little bumpiness all over.... help what do you think it could be?

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 11:28 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It could just be a heat rash. My son had Fifth's disease, when he was little. It was nothing major. I am not sure about in one that young, though. Good Luck.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 11:41 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Well I was thinking that it was eczema but I am not sure any more cause it is only in a generalized area and not on his arms or legs..... I thought that arms and legs were where it generally is.... I am not sure any more though it is making me sad that I cant get rid of it.
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Sep. 19, 2010