Does anyone think OBAMA is the ANTI-CHRIST?

I have heard people talking about him, and saying he is going to be the anti-christ,I'm not even sure what that all means.I just want some opinions, and if someone can explain anti-christ to me. Thanks

applepie59

Asked by applepie59 at 11:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think most think he is b/c his views on abortion.
    gavrilmom

Answer by gavrilmom at 11:38 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Sigh.....there are all kinds of people who are uninformed or misinformed. Yes there are people who think that, it's unfortunate in this day and age, but there are.

I can't really explain the anti-christ thing....I'm sure there is someone here who will be able to.
    littleangelkiss

Answer by littleangelkiss at 11:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Ignorance I guess. HE IS NOT THE ANTI-CHRIST
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 11:41 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I am not sure, but I have wondered myself. The anti christ is basically a demon trying to overtake the world. If you read in Revelations in the bible it will tell you. It's a kinda scary thing!
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Oh for crying out loud. People are SO IGNORANT and uneducated. If you truly believe that Obama is the anti-christ after putting up with 8 years of the Bush Administration you need an MRI. There are thousands who are pro abortion and they're not burning in flames... so what's the big deal???

I am so tired of all this hatred and ignorance. I love WHAT THIS COUNTRY CAN BE. THE POTENTIAL. But frankly right now I am concerned about raising my children in an environment fed by fear, hated, prejudice and judgment.

nlwlrandall

Answer by nlwlrandall at 11:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• No!!!!!!!!!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 11:45 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• In Christian eschatology, the Antichrist or anti-Christ means a person, office, or group recognized as fulfilling the Biblical prophecies about one who will oppose Christ and substitute himself in Christ's place.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-christ

ok My two pennies - if your going to call someone a name, be creative. call them a booger filled poopie diaper, not the antichrist, i feel it is overly used and lame to begin with. i am an atheist and I don't even like having someone being called that. obama is not an EVIL person, i don't care what 'facts' people bring up about him. i'm not even voting this election! neither mccain nor obama are the antichrist, neither are evil, they are just two different people running for presidency. two people with different ideas and views on how to run/do things.
    zombie_mommy

Answer by zombie_mommy at 11:52 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• It has nothing to do with abortion. In Revelations, it says that a man will come from the east and he will seem like a good guy and everyone will like him, but he is actually evil. There's a lot more to it, any theologians around that can explain it better than I can?

Anonymous

• This question is asked so many times. why must it be asked over and over again. Are you really curious or trying to create controversy?

Anonymous

• PLEASE....How many times must this question be posted!?
    Anonymous