im so pissed off !!!!!!

well i heard my husband masturbating in the bathroom and talking as someone was there with him saying things play with my balls ohh yea let me see that pussy well i stated to investigate and found out that hes been watching porn everyday and talking online sex chats with live women tonight would be the 5th time i hear him it made me through up being that he wont have sex with me im considering a divorce what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Something is up with him. I am not quite sure. You need to talk to him and see if you can't work something out. He needs some help. Try praying about it, it would really help. If all else fails then I would consider counseling.
    ProudMommie87

Answer by ProudMommie87 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• he has a serious problem that needs professional therapy. he can't stop on his own. only you can decide what other qualities he has in him that are worth sticking it out for. when a couple work through something like this it often builds the bond between you stronger. it's a hard journey and only you know if it's worth taking. he can change but he has to admit he has a problem and be willing to work at it. if he can admit it i think you have someone that you can work with. if he wants nothing to do with therapy then you won't see any change. porn is a huge addiction. if is often times taught that watching a little porn can lead to more then a huge mess. so do you love him and willing to struggle through all this. if it was my hubby i would say "yes" nothing wrong in trying after you have gone this far.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Fuck yeah. He has a wife to play with his balls. I say kick his ass to the curb and find a man that'll ask YOU to show him your pussy. I'd be so fucking pissed. Talking to online bitches is the same as cheating in my book.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 11:43 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Sounds like he might have a porn addiction and probably needs some help!
    Anonymous

• I agree with MarlyeGirl -
    rivmom

Answer by rivmom at 11:44 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I have no prob with my boyfriend watching porn with me or alone but the sex chat thing is crossing the line and if he was having phone sex with someone else the only thing he would be saying about his balls is dont chop them off please!!! That is seriously F**cked up that he wont sleep with you and prefers phone sex!! I dont know if i would say divorce but I would definatly say that stops or else and work on your sex life together maybe he needs a little more advernture from you although that is no excuse for what he is doing!! WOW good luck hun!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• no hes not on the phone when hes doing this hes in the shower by himself
    Anonymous

• I don't necessarily think divorce is the answer here, but I would be extremely hurt as well. Get into counseling and fast!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:59 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Wow in the shower by himself...... that would weird me out!! Jump in there with him and say "Here is the pussy you asked for baby" lol I dont know thats too weird!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I'm going step outside the box here....I say...LOL...knock on the door, don't wait for him to answer, just casually walk in, like you would if he were in the shower and you needed something. Then say, "Oh honey I'm sorry...but can I help with that..." That'll get you and him to have sex again...maybe this can be incorporated into your renewed sex life. If it continues to have his private fun...then I'd say there may be a problem. Good Luck!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 19, 2008