What is your biggiest peeve?

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 11:41 AM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Slow drivers, people who take too long to turn onto a street or into a driveway, long traffic lights, people who drive in the left lane (a.k.a. the fast lane or the passing lane) of a 2 lane highway and neither drive fast nor pass other cars, people who sit at stop signs too long, people who park crooked, people who don't return their shopping carts to the designated spaces at grocery stores, people who allow their children to touch other people's cars, people who allow their children to scream and/or whine the entire time they are shopping, oh.. I could go on and on!!!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 9:26 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• People who ask stupid questions on here not this one but Am I Pregnant or how to bump a question or whatever out in the real world it's the stupid ass drivers who can't turn on their blinkers until they are just ready to tuen the corner or not pulling into the turning lane until the last minute or driving so slow when the speed limit is a certain speed or talking on the cell and not paying attention to how you are driving
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• teeth sucking!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:44 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• bad table manners... ugghhh
    PerfectLove910

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 11:45 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• when my sister calls to complain about my mom,,,lol. she goes on and on and on....cant get a word in!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:49 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• hahaha lovng the "am i pregnant" peeve.. I hate seeing that... It's like... How the F am I supposed to know!?! take a damn test! Stupid questions drive me crazy.. I saw one last night that was "i had unprotected sex 3 days in a row..could I get pregnant?" um....yes and hopefully you aren't because if you are dumb enough to not know the answer to that you shouldn't be breeding
    PerfectLove910

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 11:58 AM on Sep. 19, 2010

• People who tell the same story over and over or ask the same question consistently every time a certain topic comes up.

My husband does this but he's gettin better lol....
    StRita

Answer by StRita at 12:00 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Honestly, parents that act one way with their kids in public but behind closed doors completely ignore their kids. That drives me nuts. OR my biggest peeve is when you're in a store and you see the parents yanking their kids around, slapping them in the head or calling them stupid. You want to walk up and deck the hell out of them. I get obnoxious and loud around those people and hope to God that they heard every word out of my mouth.
    flessard

Answer by flessard at 2:57 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I hate stupid questions at work from idiot shoppers who can't read a sign or understand plain English. They pick up an item right next to the sign & say "how much is this?" Or people who complain about the prices. Like I set the prices for a nation-wide company. Take your $3.00 & your crabby disposition & go shop somewhere else!! I have too many "normal" shoppers who I'd rather talk to!
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 9:20 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I hate little sounds...... crunching, snot sniffing, boogers in the nose (the breathing whistle in them) Oh I could go on for ages lol!
    agriffinmom4

Comment by agriffinmom4 (original poster) at 11:43 AM on Sep. 19, 2010