What is the most important thing...

that you have lost and or forgotten?

Once we were out walking me and the children...
we actually were out catching the bus too, well I gave my one year old his sippy cup. It was brand new and pretty much neon orange. Well my daughter had to go pee instantly right.... Well my little one threw his cup on the ground so I picked it up and put it behind him in the stroller...... We went into the bathroom and I made both the older to go potty. We washed up and left. Well as we got out side to the bus stop..... his cup was gone. The bus stop was right near the hotel where we went potty at..... I walked up and down the damn side walk like five times and went back to the hotel to look in the lobby where we walked through and in the restroom. It was no where to be seen. My one year old threw a livid fit all day long due to the fact that he had no milk. I felt soooo bad!
After I had a couple seizures I forgot my daughters birthday too.

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 12:04 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• I don't think we've ever actually lost or forgotten a sippy. I guess that's pretty good considering how many kids we have, lol. My son did lose his favorite doll when he was 18 months. My sister-in-law's ex-husband's wife (got that, lol) was babysitting the kids while we were preparing for my fil's funeral and when she gave him back he had no doll. We called her and she looked all over her house and it was no where. We looked all over my mil's house and our car but it was gone. He threw a giant fit. Luckily we had just bought a spare at the mall a few days earlier just in case (it's one of those Ty Beanie Baby dolls). He just found out this month that his Boomer doll isn't his original one, lol.
    But the most important thing I've ever lost was a pendant that was filled with my mom's ashes. When we moved to PA it just disappeared. That was 5 years ago and I haven't seen it since.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:33 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Aww i understand you well forgot a sippy is not a big deal you can still get another one, well you daughter birthday that is important just explain her what you feel and buy her a gift share that day as maximum as you can with her.
    babymom596

Answer by babymom596 at 12:12 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• BUMPED!
    TwinMamaKels

Answer by TwinMamaKels at 12:14 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• sippy cups can expensive. if my son loses a hot wheel he freaks out for the rest of the day. theyre only 99 cents but he remembers the one that he lost
    00MissJade

Answer by 00MissJade at 12:16 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I hate loosing sippy cups when I'm out... ugh you would think those things would be hard to loose...it's not like they are tiny lol. But somehow they just dissapear..like socks... hmm. haha. The only thing i can think of right now is this Tshirt.. It's my brothers band t-shirt i bought at his show and I can't find it anywhere! I'm pregnant and it would be the perfect thing to wear around the house since its a bit bigger and it's just vanished! grr hahaha
    PerfectLove910

Answer by PerfectLove910 at 12:21 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Been their and have had that happen to me and those cups aren't cheat any more.
    KathyH105

Answer by KathyH105 at 12:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2010