does your ex ever do this?

He called dd this am and told her he tried to call us on Saturday for visitation and no one answered their cell phones. Um,,no you didnt b/c we all have history of incoming calls on our cell phones now. Nice try dad, how was your weekend anyway?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yep!!! or else he calls and says he's coming, but then never shows......and of course it's always my fault.....
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• no that has not happened....yet.

Anyway, weekend has been kinda crappy to be honest. BF has had to work the last 9 days straight, for 16-18 hours a day. So I am sad that we have not had any time together
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 12:42 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• my ex moved to another country (tankfully) for her bday and xmas last year he supposingly sent my daughter cards and presents, they never arrived so he blamed the post office, that I was lying, everyone but I know he sent nothing.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 3:37 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Im so glad we have that cell phone feature now. How many of us have stood before a judge trying to defend ourselves that we are not trying to keep our children from their father, its that he didnt call! I was that woman many years ago in court, before my kids had cell phones. The judge looked down on me for that and not dad, why not...I had no proof that he didnt call and it was his word against mine. With a cell phone, its all on the table baby,,,
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Ya, mine tried that, now my son does it back to him & it ticks him off! Karma baby! Like father, like son!
    Abytome

Answer by Abytome at 9:10 PM on Sep. 19, 2010