I am so tired and achy all the time especially in the mornings. Is this normal?

My mind wants to do so much but my body says "um I don't think so". I'm scared half to death to start working again like I've been thinking about. If I'm tired now......
I do get a lot of migraines and the medication and possibly even the migraines themselves wipe me out. .....but I wonder if something more is going on. My hands, feet and legs feel puffy and achy. my lower back and between my shoulder blades ache, my eyes and head feel swollen and achy( but thats usually around the migraine times) and I have the absolute hardest time getting moving in the mornings. I fall back to sleep after the kids go to school and a lot of times don't even get moving untill 11:00. This really eats into my day. What things do you do to keep your energy up? Does feeling this way sound unusual or is it all part of being a tired mother? Something else I've noticed is my hands and feet turn a light purplish grey sometimes when they fell tired.

christina259

Asked by christina259 at 12:43 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Health

• I felt this way when I dealt with ovarian cysts every day. It affected my joints, my back, my legs, evrything. Also consider fibromialgia, depression, and chronich fatigue, can all cause those symtoms. Look into it further. Your quality of life could be better.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:45 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• There are so many things that could be. You should see a doc and get a work up done. Hugs to you. I hope you feel better soon.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 1:21 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Are you overweight. I use to feel this way in the morning too. I think it was arthritis connected to me being overweight. I lost many pounds and it made a world of difference.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:27 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• You sound like me. I sleep with my heatin pad. You need to change your eatin habits and workout a bit.gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 6:30 PM on Sep. 19, 2010