If given the chance, would you sleep with a Celeb?

My friend went to a Dane Cook concert and said she would have slept with him. She is married with 2 kids and since Dane is on her "list" she is allowed to sleep with him. She doesnt believ me that if given the chance I wouldnt sleep with my celeb crush Gerard Butler. So if your celeb crush came up to you and said lets get it on, would you?

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 1:01 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No. Just because someone is fun to look at doesn't mean they're also fun to be with.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 1:22 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Thats a tough question to answer, lol. because if robert pattinson or alexander skarsgard came up to me and was like hey, wanna hook up? it'd be wayyyyyy too hard to say no. lmao
    ammbbbeeeerrrrr

Answer by ammbbbeeeerrrrr at 1:03 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Not if I was in a relationship. I will not disrespect the man I am already with (nor will he disrespect me)
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 1:04 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• If I wasn't married, maybe. Then again if I wasn't married and someone I was attracted to came up to me and said that well I might consider it. More than likely though, I'd make him wait till I knew him better regardless of celeb status.

I'm married though, so no I wouldn't.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:04 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I don't have the "hots" for a celebrity. They are still human just like my husband, and I find it juvenille, innaproriate, and disrespectful to my spouse to set up a list of people they could sleep with if the opportunity arose, just because they thought it would never happen. It seems so high school to me. BUT this is my OPINION :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Honestly, I wouldn't.
    I need to be in a relationship with someone before sleeping with them. I would also never cheat on an SO.
    If some hot celeb came knocking on my door, I'd have to say "Not happening!"
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:12 PM on Sep. 19, 2010