serious relationship question...

I was married for ten years. Had three boys with my first husband. We god divorced, and I re-married. I found out I had cancer, and had to have everything taken out. My new huband wants kids, but I can't give him any. This in many ways hurts. He loves my three boys, but still he is frustrated. What are my options?

septaria

Asked by septaria at 1:06 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Tell him he has kids; the three you two share and to be the best dad he can be to them.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:12 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Adoption.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 1:18 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I'm hoping your health is good now.

Surragancy or adoption are options if it's something your interested in more children also.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 1:20 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Right now everything looks good as for my health.

I have offered him Surragete, and adoption. He says it is an option, but we do not know how to go about either way.
    septaria

Comment by septaria (original poster) at 1:23 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Dont know what options there are but so sorry to hear about the cancer and pray that you are doing well!
    socialworker227

Answer by socialworker227 at 1:24 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• So sorry about your health, and hope you continue to be well. I guess the surrogate is the way to go. I'm sure he loves your kids, but most likely wants something of his own so to speak. If he is such a loving father to your 3 maybe it's really worth looking into just for that fact alone. I hope all works out for all of you.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Sorry to hear about your health and I hope you are okay now. As for your options if it is adoption or surrogate then find a local lawyer that specializes in it if you want a baby or call up your local child services and ask them what to do if you want to adopt or foster older children.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 3:12 PM on Sep. 19, 2010