Does sex get better with age?

This morning DH was all over me.. we started fooling around and one thing lead to another. (you get the idea) Anyway, there was so much pleasure for me during sex, in fact I cried because it felt so good. That has NEVER happened to me before and DH kinda freaked out..

Sex has gotten better every year and we aren't doing anything different. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Oct. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• Yep i think the longer you are with someone the better it gets cause you know what works for eachother and all you do is perfect it!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I sure hope so! You wouldn't want it getting worse and worse by year, right?
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:56 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• I would have to say I so believe it does!
    Whoistheboss

Answer by Whoistheboss at 11:57 PM on Oct. 18, 2008

• Can't wait until I get older-or am I??? How old are you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I am 36 and heck yeah it gets better. We are in our sexual prime as we get older. Embrace it! I never would have thought that I would love to get older...

Cindrella72

Answer by Cindrella72 at 12:18 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I'm 44, my dh is 53...it has absolutely gotten better, just when I thought it couldn't get any better....it did!!
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 12:22 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Good there is hope for me after all!! I am 28 and our sex is not mind blowing by any stretch of the means, but I am pretty sure it all has to do with my insecurities. I have heard when you reach 30 your insecurities start to melt away:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• yes it does. it gets better and better. I'm 35 and this si the best it's being. it's mind-blowing
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 12:30 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• I am 34. I have always enjoyed sex. I am finding that it is getting better and better. I think that I am getting braver and a little less insecure. I am wanting to try new things and Dh is all for it! We have been married almost 18 years and have a better sex life than most of our friends.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Oct. 19, 2008

• Yes, it does get better as you get older. I'll be 40 in a couple of weeks. Sex is sooooo much better than in my 20's. I am much more in tuned with my body and it seems my body responds better. I have more orgasms and I am much more uninhibited!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:06 AM on Oct. 19, 2008