need some help with dieting please

I have been trying to lose at least 10 pounds and i woud like to tone up my stomach muscles, when I look at food I like to eat it. But the problem is working out by myself. I know i'm not doing it right because i don't feel the pain. You know when you feel the pain and the soreness you know you are working out. If I can find someoen who knows how to workout and would like to workout with me then I know i'm ok. My wedding is next year in march. I would like to look good for that and also for myself. So far I am looking at the calories and the carbs, but i like eating bread. What bread can I eat that is good for me? I need some food advice and some workout advice too. Does anyone live in the Ocala Florida area that I may get help from? I wish I cana fford a trainer. can't do it. Not working. Thank you

SCRAGIRL31

Asked by SCRAGIRL31 at 1:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• stone ground bread
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 1:16 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• try pilates videos
    CFMPprincess

Answer by CFMPprincess at 1:18 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Oro wheat has sandwich thins. They are really good and we even use them on hamburgers. I would suggest that you get a dvd to use. I have one called 10 minute fat blasting solutions. It has several 10 minute workout that you can use seperatly or together. I really like it and I feel the burn (although I have more weight to lose than you!!! lol). Good luck girl!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 1:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:54 AM on Sep. 30, 2010