Why did they break up?

I am sitting watching the game Chicago Bears vs. Dallas Cowboys and this came to my mind... why did Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo break up? Does anyone know and help to kill this curiosity...lol Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• idy everyone has relationship issue but only the people in the relationship can answer that....,
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 1:33 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20290944,00.html
    decided to part ways....
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 1:33 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Cuz he's an asshole!!! I dont know if anyone knows the "real" answer but the rumor was that she was to "clingy" for him and she wanted marriage and he wasnt ready for that. But then he goes and dates this other girl and they're f'n engaged... TRASHY ROMO!
    staceybelly9

Answer by staceybelly9 at 1:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I heard and you know how gossip goes, she was drinking and partying to much for him. Guess he wasn't keeping her happy if she had to drink so much in my opinion. LOL
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• No idea
    brwneyebeauty13

Answer by brwneyebeauty13 at 1:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2010