My relationship

My husband is attracted to a different type of person then me. He watches adult films with this type of person. Do I have a right to worry? I feel as though he is going to leave me even though he swears he won't. Should I mellow out. He did marry me.

septaria

Asked by septaria at 1:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe he loves you for who and what you are. Just because he watches a certain type of pron does not mean he will go out and look for someone that looks like the ones in porn do.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• My boyfriend is addicted to porn and it's a very specific porn that I am nothing like. I used to be insecure and stuff but now I'm not worried. I think people fantasize about the kind of things in their wildest imagination, but thats not what they would really like to be with.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 1:40 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Even if he only dated that type of person before? Sorry just came from a 10 year marraige where my last husband cheated on me. My mind plays tricks on me all the time due to the past. I know it wasn't my current husband, but its still hard.
    septaria

Comment by septaria (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• He married you for you, your personality. He probably just likes to watch it, a lot of men do. Obviously he didn't marry a girl like that bec they aren't what he considers wife material. YOU are.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 1:44 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• He did marry you so I wouldnt worry about it to much
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 3:54 AM on Sep. 20, 2010