Would you stay or go? Could you handle this kind of relationship? adult content

We have been together for 9 years. I've gotten to the point in the past where I just can't handle the lies and all the other women and kicked him out. Then he works his magic and we're back together. Well i agreed to take him back 2 years ago, yes i stupidly love this man, and he made it clear that he can't just have one woman but he can't live without me either. At times I feel it's better to deal with the devil I know than the one I don't. He is constantly text messaging, online messaging, answers phone calls with "hey baby." Lately it's killing me and i'm keeping it bottle in. I can shake this man, and I swear he has some kind of spell on me, as well as all the other women. Last weekend he spent from sat-mon with what i'd refer to as a female "shrek." yes she looks like shrek. She also has a criminal record, has had her children removed from her home, lived in various homes due to being evicted several times. Would you stay

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• NO! Run fast and run hard! You don't have to put up with this!!! You are worth more than that. If your not careful you could get some disease that he brings home to you. If he has made it clear that he can't have just you then you need to make it clear that he can't have you at all. If you have children is that what you want to teach them, that its ok to be treated this way?
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 1:50 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    Oh and by the way... NO

You don't have to stop caring for somebody but you do have to start caring for yourself! Change your number, your email, tell him to leave you alone. You can get past him.
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 1:51 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• heck no.....
    Cynt1020

Answer by Cynt1020 at 1:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I have to tell you I left a situation like that back in May...for the previous year he was cheating on me. I thought I deserved it. It was an abusive relationship and for 4 years I was getting beat bad, he said the only way he would ever leave me is if I cheated...I chatted with this guy on myspace sexualy he found out had an 8month long distance relationship with I love yous and im going to move to be with you and everythings....I physically cheated on him... and he left for ONE day. He came back crying and begging for me to be with him...when I agreed and we moved into a new apartment together, he told me he was going to find someone to cheat on me with..just once and then "we'd be even"....about 7woman later, him moving out, him giving the ring he gave to me to someone else...all the while saying we will get back together...blahblah blah blah...I had enough...now he's trying to get me to come back to him and I wont. Im done
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 1:56 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Donna is right. Just because you love him doesn't mean you have to put up with him. Love yourself enough to say this isn't working for me. Cut him out of your life.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:00 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Get out of that relationship.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:01 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• have u kids with this man, you have to think how his behaviour is effecting them and their future relationships, you deserve better than someone like him, yes it'l be hard but it cant be any worse than what his doin to you now.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 2:18 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• no i would put him out
    you can love him all you want but in the end you need to love yourself more
    liadotwtd

Answer by liadotwtd at 2:21 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• It seems to me that he is the one with the "best of all worlds" since he gets to pick and choose who he wants to be with. I think that is kind of unfair to you. Don't you think?
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 2:21 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• No way.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:53 PM on Sep. 19, 2010