Would you put a halloween costume on your dog?

I never would have thought to put a lobster costume or any other costume on my dog. It's cute but my dog didn't like anything like the doggy coats and accessorites for dogs on her. She went to a lot of trouble to take anything that was put on her off including her collar. We had to keep putting it back on her since it contained all the identification tags attached to it.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 2:09 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Pets

• A cute decorated collar or harness (like dogs wear anyway). My 3 lb Chihuahua needs little shirts or jackets to keep warm. This is his first Halloween and I may make him something. I don't know if he will go out. My grandson is 2 and my Chihuahua is brave so we might take him out instead of leaving him home alone.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:19 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• No- and when the canine revolt takes place those costumes will be one of the main causes. ;0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:11 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• No, I won't be putting them on my dogs but I do think it's kinda cute.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:16 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I have before. But she didn't like it and got out of it easily so I've never bought another. I think their cute for pictures though.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:19 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• My dog would never wear it. When we've had him groomed and they put a bandanna on him, he chews it off, ripping it to shreds!
    jjamom

Answer by jjamom at 2:25 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• No the most my dogs wear are their collars, the occational bandana and their life jackets in the summer
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 4:06 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• no, I feel bad for animals that are "dressed up" because most of them look so uncomfortable.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:50 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• yup
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 6:49 AM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I wouldn't put any kind of outfit on m,y dog. I did see hot dog, complete with ketchup and mustard and buns in Target. THey ahd these costumes in adult, child and dog sizes. A family of weiners
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 2:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2010

• I put costumes on my dogs for the Hallo-Wiener fundraising event for our local Dachshund rescue every year. I justify it by saying it's for a good cause.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 9:04 PM on Sep. 20, 2010