woulld you ever give your number on here to someone?

If you got close to them?

agriffinmom4

Asked by agriffinmom4 at 2:23 PM on Sep. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Yes and I have. She had some catfood she was trying to get rid of, and we had trouble finding each other's houses. We exchanged numbers and became very good friends.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 2:25 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes. But I only have a couple that I have talked to for years and have gotten close to them enough that I would give them my #.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:25 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes, under certain circumstances.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:28 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I would be very cautious about it but there are a few women that I have gotten to closer to over the years.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 2:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I have. I made some really amazing friends, and met a few of them. I wouldn't be giving it out to just anyone, but there are some special ladies that I have given it to.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 2:33 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I haven't yet, but I would if time and my gut told me that it was okay.
    Leigh519121

Answer by Leigh519121 at 2:38 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• Yes, I think you have to use good judgement and caution. Fot the most part people are good but if you are in doubt about someone I would wait and not give any personal information until you are sure. I just for the 1st time exchanged numbers and we are having a great time with it all and plan to meet up this year.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 2:51 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• I have before. We started walking together for alittle while. Thats the only one though. But I would be very careful.
    lovinmyKNP

Answer by lovinmyKNP at 2:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• One person from here has my number. I started talking to her about 2 or 2.5 years ago when I joined this site, and after about a year we exchanged numbers. I would again, but I would have to really know the person for a while.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:46 PM on Sep. 19, 2010

• yes i would after talking for a while and getting to kno the person but of course use your best judgement and be cautious but if you feel like you know the person well enough then do it
    Infantrywife645

Answer by Infantrywife645 at 6:08 PM on Sep. 19, 2010